- 125000 INR
- Hydraulic Hose Crimping Machine
We are a reliable manufacturer and exporter of technically advanced range of Hose Crimping Machine. We manufacture the machines using optimum quality raw materials and parts for offering impeccable machines that are used for crimping of all types of hose. Our technical experts design the machine in various technical specifications to deliver to customers as per their exact applications needs. Our range of Hose Crimping Machine is known for high performance, impeccable finishing and affordable prices.
More Detail :
This Hydraulic Hose Crimping Machine has bottom- loading design which makes it much easier for operators to manage long hose assemblies. The dies of the crimping machine are linked together so that the segments do not part away from each other. In addition, it is also ensured that there is no misplacing of individual parts of the crimper. Our crimping machine is programmable with data to match your die, die ring, hose and hose end.
- Hose size: 51mm or 1/4 to 2 (up to 4-wire)
- Max opening (mm): 120 mm
- Master die D/L (mm) is 99/80mm
- Rated pressure: 31.5mpa
- The largest crimping pressure: 449T ( Vicker hydraulic pump)
- Double Solenoid valve 24 volts D.C (NORTH MAN CO. LTD.)
- Machines is designed looks stylish table type & panel of the machine is 24 volts D.C that will gives it longer life for any electric faults.
- Ruler precision: 0.02mm.
- Oil pump out-let quantity: 2.5ml/rad/2.2kw (220 VOLTS)
- Dimension: 670 X 430 X 950 mm
- Weight: 260kg
- 800 assemblies in 8 hour in auto mode
- Oil tank: 80 liter tank capacity but minimum Qty is 6065L
- Dies: 10 sets.
- This machine main feature is its production capacity that will make this machine leader in his class
- Piston, Cylinder, All Dies & Parent Jaws are Wire cut after Hardening and Grinding.
- No need to operates this machine any skilled labour our machines are Eco friendly & very simple & easy to use
- Per Month
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- In Wooden Box
- Australia North America Eastern Europe Middle East Western Europe Africa Central America South America Asia
- All India